- Everyone who enters Jump Zone must complete a waiver.
- Jumpers have to be over 5 years of age to use trampolines and under 8 for Climbing Frame use.
- Jump Zone grip socks must be worn by all trampoline participants, they are compulsory for safety reasons.
- Do not jump if you are pregnant or have any health problems or limitations at all.
- No chewing gum, food, drinks on the trampolines, platform or in Climbing Frame.
- No belts, studs, keys, key chains and sharp objects on apparel or in pockets.
- No other ‘foreign’ objects on the trampoline courts – balls, phones, cameras, etc. Empty your pockets before jumping or accessing the Climbing Frame.
- Double bouncing is never permitted so do not jump on another individual’s trampoline, it is very dangerous to jump on a trampoline that someone is occupying.
- No flips, inverts or tricks over the padding.
- No leaning / climbing on the trampoline walls.
- Do not sit or rest on the trampolines.
- No rough-housing, wrestling, racing, tackling, shoving, or playing tag.
- Only jump on the trampolines, do not jump or land on padding or the platform. The pads are hard and can cause injuries to your feet, knees, back and ankles.
- Always jump and land on two feet, this is critical for safety. To perform a safety landing (or jumping stop) land on two feet with legs apart, knees bent and arms in front of you.
- If crossing from one trampoline to another look around in order to check that you will not collide with another jumper
If falling, try to “ball up”. The key is to keep your arms close to your body to avoid twisting your wrists or injuring your arms / elbows / shoulders. It is also recommended to tuck your chin towards your chest to avoid whiplash.
- No flips or tricks on the entrance trampolines that border the red padding/blue carpet.
- No one believed to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be allowed to enter the facility.
- All jumpers must wear a Jump Zone wristband of the appropriate colour.
- If you already know how to perform a safe trick or flip you must be on your own trampoline, with no one else around you in order to try it.
- The court monitors are there for everyone’s safety and enjoyment, you must follow their instructions at all times.
Jump Zone Liffey Valley
Liffey Valley Shopping Centre, Fonthill Rd, Palmerstown Upr, Dublin 22
Tel : 01 568 8188
E : email@example.com