JUMP ZONE has redefined Dodgeball in this part of the world. One game and you’ll be hooked. The old game of Dodgeball may have been a blast but this new style will knock you off your feet, literally.
Why not rent the Dodgeball court for an hour with a group of friends or colleagues (subject to availability) for €240.00*. Trampoline Dodgeball is the ideal activity to break up the monotony of your working week. When you book we will provide a referee and trampoline grip socks to all participants (can accommodate any number from 8 to 20+). Let the games begin!!
Call 01 2939356 to book!!
Times for Private Bookings
All Day** (Extra opening charge as closed Mondays)
6.00pm – 7.00pm + 6.30pm – 7.30pm + 7.00pm – 8.00pm + 7.30pm – 8.30pm**
6.00pm – 7.00pm + 6.30pm – 7.30pm + 7.00pm – 8.00pm 7.30pm – 8.30pm**
6.00pm – 7.00pm + 6.30pm – 7.30pm + 7.00pm – 8.00pm + 7.30pm-8.30pm**
8.00pm – 9.00pm**
9.30am – 10.30am + 8.00pm – 9.00pm**
9.30am – 10.30am + 7.30pm – 8.30pm + 8.00pm – 9.00pm**
- Before 3pm Tuesday to Friday**
- All day Monday**
- Referee and Trampoline Grip Socks included
- Changing date/Cancellation Policy:
For Dodgeball court bookings you can cancel/change date any time up to 7 days before your scheduled time without charge. Thereafter, you will be charged the full amount.
- Covers up to 20 participants
** €30 Extra charge applies for out of hour bookings.
Mixed Leagues (NOT CURRENTLY RUNNING)
- A 6 week season with each team playing 3 games per night every week.
- 6 v 6 with a minimum of 2 members of the opposite sex per team.
- 10 team spots on Monday evenings from 6.30pm to 8.30pm.
- The last week will be double elimination championship tournament.
- €400 per team (8-10 players).
- To register call 01 2939356 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teams not playing a match will have access to the Foam Pit, Trampoline Basketball etc. To enter a team, call us today on 01 2939356 or email email@example.com. In addition to the Dodgeball you will have full park access on game nights, prizes, a championship night and all the fun you can handle.
- Each team should begin the game with an even amount of balls and players on each side.
- Once out you must exit and cannot re-enter unless a team member catches an opponents ball.
- You are out if you :
– are hit by a live ball.
– throw a live ball that is caught by an opposing player.
– cross into the central divide.
– throw a head shot.
– argue with the referee.
– kick the ball.
- You may block / deflect a ball with another ball, however if you drop the ball that you used to block with you are out.
- When a ball hits anything besides a person the ball is dead. So deflections off anything other than a person is a dead ball. You may catch a ball that hits you or another player on your team rendering the opposing thrower out, but only if it is caught in the air.
- No holding a ball for longer than 10 seconds.
- Only Jump Zone sanctioned balls are permitted on the trampoline court.
- You may catch the ball with any body part (between legs included).
- When you are out you must walk off the court with hands wrapped around your head covering your head and ears to avoid up close head shots and stay in the waiting area.
- Be sure to wear athletic clothing – you will get hot and sweaty
For Dodgeball court bookings you can cancel anytime up to 7 days before your scheduled time without charge. Thereafter, you will be charged the full amount.
Jump Zone Sandyford
Trampoline Sports Park,
72 Heather Road, Sandyford Business Park, Dublin 18.
Eircode D18 XE70
Tel : 01 2939356
E : firstname.lastname@example.org