- Everyone who enters Jump Zone must complete a waiver.
- Jumpers have to be 5 years of age or over.
- Jump Zone Anit-Bac socks must be worn by all participants, they are compulsory.
- Do not jump if you are pregnant or have any health problems or limitations at all.
- No chewing gum, food, drinks are allowed on the Inflatable.
- No belts, studs, keys, key chains and sharp objects on apparel or in pockets.
- No flips are allowed on the Inflatable.
- No leaning / climbing on the walls of the inflatable.
- Do not sit or rest on the Inflatable.
- No rough-housing, wrestling, racing, tackling, shoving, or playing tag.
- No one believed to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be allowed to enter the facility.
- All jumpers must wear a Jump Zone wristband of the appropriate colour.
- The court monitors are there for everyone’s safety and enjoyment, you must follow their instructions at all times.
Indoor Inflatable Adventure Park, 27 Airways Industrial Estate, Santry
Eircode D17 X207
Tel : 01 862 3366
E : firstname.lastname@example.org